The Tranquility Blend
by JiViSa Wellness on May 11, 2022
In India, a cup of tea is the solution for almost everything. Nonetheless, a usual cup of tea might fail to solve all your problems. Especially when it comes to sleep issues, herbal teas are your best bet. Herbal Tea Blends made specifically for Stress Relief are a very useful and delicious way to relax and unwind after a long and tiresome day. It is a powerful tool to help you relax and reduce your stress levels. People have been using herbs as the best Indian remedy for a night of better sleep for ages now. You should understand that we can use it in a variety of situations, so it's important to understand when these tea blends are most effective.
When should you drink Herbal Tea?
While you can definitely incorporate herbal teas in your regular lifestyle even when you’re completely healthy, people going through stress, body pain and sleep problems will especially find the extremely helpful. JiViSa has created a hand blended caffeine-free tea blend custom made to tackle such issues. We call it ‘The Tranquility Blend’.
As the name suggests, whenever you need some Tranquility, you are safe to brew a hot cup. Here are some situations where drinking this Tranquility Blend Stress Relief Herbal Tea might help:
- If you're feeling down or depressed.
- If you have trouble sleeping because you’re a light sleeper, you’re too exhausted, stressed or just out of your body natural circadian rhythm.
- If there's been an incident that has left you feeling anxious or worried.
- If you’ve been experiencing body pain, bloating or inflammation that is causing irritation and other negative mental and emotional states.
- Obviously, if you are looking for something more effective and therapeutic than your average cup of tea.
Choose what works for you.
There is no right or wrong choice when it comes to choosing a tea, but there are some factors that might influence your decision.Taste:
Some people prefer a bitter taste and others like their tea sweet. If you have an aversion to certain flavors, you may want to avoid them. The Tranquility Blend is carefully blended to produce a soothing taste and aroma for the senses.Stress levels:
When under stress, the body produces adrenaline that is released in response to negative emotions such as anger or fear. This hormone can cause heart palpitations and rapid breathing. Drinking tea can help calm these symptoms because of its natural properties such as tannins that relax muscles in the throat and reduce stress on respiratory organs like the lungs and diaphragm (the muscle used for breathing). So if your job makes you anxious then drinking calming teas might be helpful!Health concerns:
Since caffeine is a stimulant, some studies suggest that excessive consumption could lead to heart palpitations as well as other health issues including insomnia, headaches, and increased blood pressure due to overstimulation of nervous system activity (source). If this sounds familiar, then may be try caffeine-free teas (also called Tisane) which skip actual tea leaves but keep the beneficial herbs. As you guessed it, The Tranquility Blend has been thoughtfully crafted keeping this in mind and is 100% caffeine-free.
The Tranquility Blend Stress Relief Herbal Tea has many other health benefits, such as:
- It helps in lowering cholesterol levels and reduces bad cholesterol concentration within the body tissues.
- It also improves the digestion system by improving liver functions so that it can absorb more nutrients more nutrients can be absorbed from food consumed by an individual's daily life activities like exercise, etc.
- The Tranquility Blend Stress Relief Herbal Tea is a great way to ease away the stress of everyday life. It helps in treating various problems like indigestion and heartburn, as well as reducing acidity levels in the stomach.
- The tea also reduces bloating and gas, which means you will feel lighter after drinking it.
- The herbal blend also aids in digestion by stimulating your stomach muscles, so that they can contract properly while you are digesting food. This helps relieve constipation or diarrhea, as well as cases where there is too much or too little activity going on inside your intestines because of stress or anxiety issues with food intake (such as eating disorders).
- The herbal tea also works quickly at relieving nausea, vomiting, and stomach cramps caused by overeating or overindulging with alcohol – which happens to many people during festive seasons!
The Tranquility Blend Stress Relief Herbal Tea (Tisane) from Jivisa is safe for everyone, including children and pregnant women. The consumption of this amazing product will not make you feel sedated or drowsy like prescription medications do when taken in large doses over a long period of time because this is a herbal remedy that contains natural ingredients found in the Himalayan region.