How to make herbal tea
There are always some things that give us a sense of peace and calm. And, at times, it is the simple act of making tea. In this blog, you can get a quick overview of how to make a mind-blowing, yet very soothing herbal tea; something that might soon replace your current beverage.
- Process of making herbal tea:
- Heat fresh, filtered water till it boils.
- Turn off the flame and add a tablespoon of herbal tea, per six-ounce cup.
- Allow this infusion to steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves using a strainer.
- Enjoy your drink, sip-by-sip
The process of making herbal tea doesn't end here. There is a myriad of ways in which you can personalize your herbal beverage, to find out the best one that you like.
Following are some of the ways in which you can add your master stroke to this beverage of yours:
- You can always experiment with different levels of steeping, in order to try out various concentrations.
- Herbal teas can be served both hot as well as chilled.
- You can always add a dash of lemon or 2-3 mint leaves or even a slice of orange or any of your preferred ingredients to add a magical element to your drink.
- Lastly, always remember that the ritual of preparing herbal tea starts with calming yourself and enjoying the process of making it. Savor the moments of seeing the hot water change its color as it infuses itself with the tea leaves and fills the air with its aroma.
- Herbal tea, a healthy beverage that can be consumed at any time of the day, definitely should be on your self-care list.
Hope you had a good read!